Monday, August 16, 2010

Cristina falls in love!

10 days ago while riding in a tuk tuk I saw this tiny little puppy shivering on the side of the road. She had obviously been dumped there and she was just terrified. I stopped the tuk tuk and picked her up.
I had an appointment to get to and saw fellow animal lover, Cristina on the street. I asked her if she would mind this little puppy for me for a few hours. Well........Cristina fell in love with this little shivering puppy and they now go everywhere together.
This puppy was lucky but we have so many more who aren't. This is why we do the spay and neuter clinics every month so that there will be less puppies abandoned to suffer on the street. It costs just $20 US for us to spay or neuter an animal.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment