Monday, November 30, 2009

Louie and Brownie.

Our daughter, Zoe with Louie , the one eyed cat and Brownie , a little puppy that was rescued off the road, late at night. It was a very cold night and little Brownie probably would not have survived the night alone.
Brownie is a very cute little girl and we are looking for a home for her.
Louie is a kitten that Zoe picked up in the pouring rain, he had two other siblings . The two siblings had already lost their eyes to conjunctivitis. We had to put them down. Louie lost one eye but his other eye is doing very well. Anyone want a beautiful black and white, one eyed kitten ?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I can't adopt any animals myself (very allergic) but I have found a cat that needs a home that was left to starve. Where can I take this sweet animal if I made a donation for food or medical care?

    CatherineTodd2@gmail.com, Pana 5013.6300

    ReplyDelete